- Additional information
- SIZE GUIDE
- PAYMENTS METHODS
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black 2016
After originally dropping in 2015, the coveted “Pirate Black” colorway of the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 re-released February 2016. Some would say this is the most popular colorway of the most preferred silhouette from Kanye West’s collaboration with adidas. The Yeezy Boost 350 is constructed with a Primeknit upper complete with a TPU sole that covers ample Boost foam cushioning, with the result being a sneaker that combines comfort and style flawlessly. And that’s without mentioning how well the textured black look pairs with the red accents. This version of the “Pirate Black” shoe features minor modifications, including additional heel padding for more support
The relationship between the rapper and the three-stripe brand has by now become one of the most popular pairs in the fashion world. Kanye West had already made a shoe for Adidas in 2006, but this never came to light. West then worked with Nike for five years, during which three shoe lines were released.
The agreement between Nike and West foresaw that the latter could also work with Louis Vuitton and Reebok, the latter owned by Adidas. In 2013, the collaboration between Kanye West and Nike is over. According to the leaked media, the motivation would have been of an economic nature, with Nike not guaranteeing West the royalties requested.
In November 2013, West unofficially announced that it had reached an agreement with Adidas, confirmed by the same company the following month.
The “Yeezy Season 1” turned out to be a big deal, with Rihanna, Diddy, Alexander Wang, Cassie, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashiane Anna Wintour showing off in public wearing this line, and the two shoe models released in this collection, YEEZY Boost 350 and Boost 750, went so quickly sold out, giving the green light to the production of the successive collections “Yeezy Season 2” and “Yeezy Season 3”.
Order processing times for this product can vary from 2 to 10 days.
36, 36 2/3, 37 1/3, 38, 38 2/3, 39 1/3, 40, 40 2/3, 41 1/3, 42, 42 2/3, 43 1/3, 44, 44 2/3, 45 1/3, 46, 46 2/3, 47 1/3, 48
You want to choose the perfect size for your sneakers?
We have prepared this little guide for you :
- Place your feet on a flat surface and measure the length with a centimeter, add 1 centimeter to your foot measurement for sock space and for a minimum of movement.
- After checking the exact measurement in centimeters, open the table and look for the corresponding size in EU. For example your foot is 26 CM? add 1 CM and look on the table for the size in EU which corresponds to 27 CM.
Size Table :
Returns can be made by express courier or on site. If you want to return an item, you must notify Hype Clothinga within 14 days of the delivery date. The notification can be sent via this form indicating the order number and the desired choice among these different options:
- Change of size and / or product
- Store Credit
- Economic reimbursement, excluding shipping costs.
Returned products must meet the following conditions for the order to be refunded:
- All items must be returned in their original conditions, with all labels intact
- Products that have been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted
- Returns of items with a return label will only succeed if the label has not been removed
- The return is not provided for personalized items and Mystery Box, the sale of these products is final
- The white Hype Clothinga warranty seal must not be removed or tampered with
For online purchases Hype Clothinga accepts the following payment methods :
- Payment cards
- Bank transfer
Hype Clothinga guarantees authenticity on all products in the catalog, 100% satisfied or refunded.